Ecker's Apple Farm is a stunning place to take your vows. The venue is orchard-chic, with mismatched, wooden chairs and clashing, vintage china. We host only four weddings per year: one in May, June, July, and August. All months are available for 2019.
Ceremony + Reception
ELEGANT - CLASSIC - UNDERSTATED
2019 availability is limited; our weddings are exclusive.
MAY 18 | JUNE 8 | JULY 20 | AUGUST 10
- 2 Day use of ceremony orchard
- Rehearsal with wedding planner prior to wedding
- White "entrance" barn doors
- Use of EAF’s sound system and speakers
- Vintage wooden chairs
- Facility bathrooms
- Car parking staff
- Shuttle service for elderly or disabled guests transporting them safely from the parking lot to their seats throughout the wedding spaces.
- 2 Day rental of reception space
- Beer garden and stage
- Bridal farmhouse
- Groom’s loft
- Spa-water station
- Use of facility bathrooms
- Dumpster removal
- Electrical/power needs
- Reception vintage wooden chairs
- Reception yables (rectangle - seat 12)
- Reception tent
- Reception tent lighting
- Bon fire (optional)
- John Deere Train Ride (optional)
- Event Staff
Wedding coordinator throughout the wedding-planning process
Pre-wedding - grounds-keepers, set-up crew
Wedding day - security, parking attendants
Post-wedding - clean-up and take-down crew
$1,500 (alcohol not included)
If you would like to serve alcohol at your wedding, you must purchase the bar service from Ecker’s Apple Farm.
- 2 Bartenders
- Refrigerated tap system
- Glassware for beer, hard cider, wine, and cocktails
- No alcohol minimums
If you would like to review our event contract or ask for more information, please contact Jessica Ecker.